Wechat: whvstore
Line: whvstore

How to transfer your working holiday e-visa to your renewed passport

How to transfer your working holiday e-visa to your renewed passport

New Zealand has granted a new working holiday visa for the applicants who hold the visa but have not got the chance to enter NZ.

So here is an interesting thing we need to resolve:

Most of the applicants have their passports expired in the past two years

After you renew your passport, how to update your e-visa , make it associated with the new passport number?

New Zealand immigration office provides detailed instructions about how to do it here:

Link: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/already-have-a-visa/transferring-my-visa-to-a-new-passport

So to summarize that:

You will need a copy of your old passport, and a copy of your new passport.

Then fill out the form INZ 1023 https://www.immigration.govt.nz/documents/forms-and-guides/inz1023.pdf

After you filled the form and get your documents prepared, then you will need to find out how much will it cost and where you can send your documents.


This is the link for you to check where to send the documents and how much it costs.

For Malaysian applicants:

For Philippine applicants:

So there will be a fee for that, and it will normally take around 30 days, you can post it or go there by person.

If you have more questions, feel free to contact us.




您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注