All things you need to know about Filipinos working holiday visa to New Zealand
On 2020.02.11, New Zealand time 10 am, morning. Which is Manila time 5:00 am. Very early. 100 slots for Philippine working holiday visa will be opened. And without no doubt, will be filled in minutes.
Ok, you guys may will ask:
What is Philippine working holiday visa?
Philipine working holiday visa is a visa provided by New Zealand, which allow eglible applicants to work, travel, and study in New Zealand for at least 12 months, and if you meet specific requirements, you can extend for another 3 months.
Here is the official link to New Zealand immigration website, which have all the information you need for this visa:
We can easily get the following information from the image above:
- It allows you to stay in NZ for 12 months
- It requires that you are between 18-30 years old.
- Only 100 slots each year.
- With this visa, you can work in NZ for 12 months, or study there for 6 months.
Also there are some more conditions we need to make sure we meet, which is shown up when you click
ALL CONDITION and scroll down click
Which the requirements will be in this link: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/criteria/philippines-working-holiday-visa?nationality=nationality-PHL&country=residence-PHL
Which is shown in the picture below:
So let’s summarize it here:
How can I apply for this visa?
There are some requirements you
- You hold Philippine passport
- You age is between 18-30 years old
- which means you have not passed 31 years birthday on the open day.
- For example, this year, the slot open on 2020.02.11, which means you date of birth must be after 1989.02.11
- if your birthday is 1989.02.12, then you can apply for it.
- If you birthday is 1989.02.11, then you are not eglible to apply for it
Despite of these 2 requirements, you also must have a tertiary qualification. After you apply online, immigration officer ask you to provide a copy of your qualification, which must have involved at least 3 years’ full-time study.
- So if you have a bachelor degree, and you speed 4 years full time to get the degree, then you can apply
- for other siutations, you can inquiry immigration office for declaration.
If you meet all the requirements above, then you can apply for this visa.
What is the application process?
That’s the question everyone will be confused at the beginning. Let’s make it simple.
- Make sure you meet 3 key requirements we mention above
- Hold Philippine Passport
- Between 18-30 years old
- Have a tertiary qualification
- Then you can start to prepare some of the documents required:
- We will list some of them here, and describe it details later.
- And remember that all the documents list here are not required to submit when applying online on 2020.02.11.
- After you secure the slot on 2020.02.11, then immgiration office will send you an email regards about the documents they required, and which email address you should send all the digital copies of the documents to.
- Passport(which you must have when applying online), with at least 15 months valid period. So for this year, the slot open on 2020.02.11, you passport must expire after 2021.05.12
- health check(this is done after securing the slot)
- Bank certificate which prove you have NZD 4200, or around Php 16000.
- Your teritary qualification copy with official English translated
- Certificate of Graduation and Transcript of records
- Here is an example link from Immigration office about the required documents and how to prepare for it, check: https://www.whvstore.com/wp-content/uploads/static/phi.html
- And then is the biggest thing you need to do, get the slot
- 100 slots opened each year, the open time will be informed via the link: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/philippines-working-holiday-visa
- 100 slots will be released on immigration online system, the link is: https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/
- You will need to register an account before the open day, here is an detailed instruction about online process: https://www.whvstore.com/2018/01/28/online-application-process-for-philippines-working-holiday-visa/
- Make sure you check the link above and familiar with the whole application process.
- must have a mastercard/visa card, and pay the visa fee 280NZD, you need to pay that when you applying online.
- After you paid the visa fee, which means you lock the slot.
- The slot is very hard to get, so we provide the service to secure the slot, with no miss, if you really want it, and willing pay to get the slot, you can contact us. email: email@example.com
- Also we have developed a free tool for you to use, increase your chance to get the slot, if you can not afford our service, then you can try your luck with this, the link is: https://www.whvstore.com/2018/01/29/automatic-tools-for-working-holiday-visa-online-application/
- After you secured the slot, you will receive 2 emails in the coming 2 days. The first one is an old version, which is out of dated, you can ignore it.
- It will look like this
- And then there will be a second email looks better, and ask you for the documents. an example is like this: https://www.whvstore.com/wp-content/uploads/static/phi.html
- this email will ask you for five documents:
- Your good health
- Your identity
- Your qualification
- Your English ability
- Sufficient funds.
- We have an article described about what you should do here: https://www.whvstore.com/2018/01/28/steps-after-online-application-for-philippines-working-holiday-visa/
- this email will ask you for five documents:
- After you follow their instructions, and provide the scanned documents copies to the email address they provide. You will start to wait for their visa decision
- normally this process will take around a month, but differ based on immigration office workload.
- last year, it took them 2 months, then they start to process the application in April
- When they start to process the application, if they require some additional information, your case officer will contact you via email directly.
- If there is no problem(normally there is no problem), then you will receive an approval letter like this:
- And then your online application system account will look like this:
- Then you can prepare to go to NZ in a year from the date the visa approved. and stay there for 12 months from the time you first enter NZ
- Some notes here:
- you will not be required to provide insurance documents, during the whole application process, or even after you get the visa, and enter the NZ, but we recommend you get an insurance after you get the visa, as life is hard.
- The funds they request is 4200NZD, we recommend you to prepare a bank statement with money more that 6000NZD
- If you have any questions, you can comment below, you send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I think I already covers almost everything you need to know about the whole application process, so if I miss something, you can comment below to add it.
And one more thing is that the slot is really hard to get, so if you really want to get it and willing to pay some cost, you can contact us: email@example.com, we can do it.